What is it?
The Great Southern Adventure Rally is a annual adventure motorcycle event focused on fun, teamwork and of course, adventure. All packaged within an organised competition.
Now 2 days long!
Location: Town of Laura, South Australia (2.5 hours north of Adelaide)
Start Time: 10:30am Arrival – 11:30am stands up!
Finish Time: 5:00pm return cut-off and then awards time
Start Time: 9:30am Arrival – 10:00am stands up!
Finish Time: 3:30pm return cut-off and then awards time
Who can attend?
Anyone on a street legal motorcycle over 150cc can join the event. While attendees are required to be part of a team of at least 2, you are still welcome to come alone and join up with any of the other friendly teams on the day.
What do i need?
- A street legal motorcycle over 150cc
- 50/50 tyres at a minimum to reach some of the more difficult locations
- Essential riding gear for on and light to medium off-road
- Camping or overnight gear if staying for both days
- Twitter account on at least one team members phone
- Pack some water, obviously
- Your email ticket ready to scan